Frequently Asked Questions

How do I…


Visit any JCHD location with your driver’s license and complete the application. You can also order them online through VitalChek.

Apply for a birth or death certificate?

Call our office at 636-797-3737 to schedule lab appointments, clinic appointments, and nutrition counseling appointments.

Schedule an appointment?

Visit our online inspection portal here. Just enter the restaurant name and location.

Find a restaurant inspection?

Call our environmental department at 636-797-3737 ext. 180 or message us on Facebook.

Report a restaurant complaint?

Complete the online Vector Form or call 636-797-3737 ext. 170

Request mosquito spraying?

Download and complete the application here.

Acquire a food/beverage permit?

Download and complete the application here.

Acquire a temporary food permit?

Download and view the Notice of Privacy Practices here.

View the JCHD Notice of Privacy Practices?